Bisexual play ground is a relatively popular website, specifically catering to the bisexual and also those who are bicurious, and promises to show a lot of potential be warned, however, this website is a dating site targeted specially for adults so if you are a teenager reading this review, you better look elsewhere.
- Free to sign up as standard member
- Gold Memebership
- $20 for One Month Membership
- $40 for Three Months Membership
- $60 for Six Months Membership
- $80 for One Year Membership
You will find a diverse range of members with different professions and ethnicities with different tastes in relationships on the website. The website is free to join but for one month you are given a trial membership which itself does not feature full access to the dating site and its feature. You must pay in order to continue using the service, plus the restrictions that came with the trail membership is removed.
Members get access to a number of decent conversation starting features, such as the ability to send flirts and emails to other members. On the website, there are many chat rooms available but for users with a trial membership, only one chat room called “the lobby” is available. There are not many unique features but the the ones it does offer are pretty much up to the mark. The search engine has many decent filters and options which help in ensuring the search results you get are accurate and in line with what you are looking for.
The site has faced some issues with safety of user information. There have been some complaints about the site stealing user’s data from their computers, but this has yet to be verified or proven. The website has been known to put a tracking cookie on users’ computers. While many other services do this as well, it is neither common nor good for an online dating service to do so. As new members are not screened, there is a risk of fake profiles and lack of credibility. Users should exercise caution when giving away their personal information to others members. The privacy features are what you can expect from the average dating website, such as getting to know who viewed your profile and adding people to the block list.
Easy of Use
Signing up on the website is easy and the whole process takes minutes to complete. Apart from the few errors here and there, the website‘s interface is easy to use and navigate. The community on the website is decent and willing to help all new members.
Pros & Cons
- As you are given a free trial for a month, you can get to know how good the website is before you take the decision to pay for the services it offers. The website has a fair number of users, which means that finding a suitable match is not going to be too difficult for you, or anyone for that matter.
- The website is not known for its quality of customer support. The customer support is terrible as there have been countless instances where the users’ complaints has been responded to after a long delay or even completely ignored. The site does not have a good track record of preventing errors that hamper the user experience.
The site certainly has some promising features and a lot of potential for improvement but in its current state, it would be hard for us to recommend it to anyone. However, as there is a free trial period for one month, there is no harm in taking a look at the site, especially when you have exhausted your list of better options when it comes to dating sites for the bisexual and bi-curious. Still, you should exercise some caution.